Nicolás Escarpentier is a non-binary immersive media artist/technologist from Santiago, Chile. Specialized in VR/AR and large-scale interactive installations, they focus on identifying opportunities across emerging technologies to project-specific solutions. Their projects aim to augment and create non-conventional forms of expression with far-reaching impact, pushing the state of the art on experiential storytelling.
Nicolás has a M.P.S. degree from NYU’s Interactive Telecommunications Program, and is part of the Positive Null collective and the activist co-op, Unglitch.
Download my resume here
- Ace Hotel, 2019 - Live visual show, with Collabarét
- Made in NY Media Center, 2019 - Curation & project showcase
- Warehouse 623, 2019 - Curation & installation showcase
- Pioneer Works, 2018 - Installation showcase
- IAC Building 2018 - Audiovisual short showcase
- ISSUE Project Room, 2018 - Performance showcase
- NYC Media Lab, 2018 - Installation showcase
- World Maker Faire NY, 2018 - Project showcase